Under the general supervision of the Senior Manager – Talent & OD, this position is responsible for understanding the internal customer’s business needs and requirements for delivering value. This role will conduct needs assessments around a broad range of talent, leadership, diversity, engagement and organizational development services. In collaboration with the Talent CoE, he/she will lead a team to build and execute a talent plan that supports the business strategy.
In partnership with Talent CoE, effectively manage a team to deploy the following solutions across geographies in a way that are relevant and impactful:
- Learning & Development: deploy enterprise learning solutions to drive knowledge transfer and business impact; identify development opportunities (i.e. stretch assignments/action learning assignments) to support the development of the organization’s high potential talent
- Onboarding: assist in the deployment of enterprise onboarding and ensure functional onboarding processes/programs are in place
- Team & Organizational Effectiveness: implement strategies to ensure business and local teams can strive to be a high performing team. Facilitate a wide range of meetings, given variability of group size, make-up, business priorities, cultures, type / sensitivity of topics and team/organizational dynamics.
- Train-the-Trainer: conduct and support train-the-trainer certifications and provide facilitation guidance and mentoring support to regional facilitators; coordinate external certifications and accreditations of leadership development programs
- Coaching: Manage/engage in coaching relationships with leaders as part of leadership development programs such as the 360 assessment process which includes providing information, conducting training on interpreting results and providing coaching to associates
- Engagement: facilitate engagement feedback action planning
- Performance: deploy processes for managers and employees to set goals, conduct check-in conversations and assess/review outcomes
- Inclusion & Development plans: provide guidance related to improving inclusion & diversity efforts
- Competencies: conduct skills/competency analyses within the current workforce; analyze and provide solutions to remediate competency gaps in support of an outstanding associate experience; develop relationships and consult with internal customers to ensure that the current and future needs are being met
- Succession: support the delivery of key talent management activities (e.g. facilitating talent reviews, identification of critical/HIPO talent, top talent, 9 box, calibration etc.)
- Assessment: use selected tools (Hogan, 360’s, MBTI) to provide feedback/interpretation and best-in-field coaching to develop IDPs.
- Analytics: support the development, tracking and use of metrics to the COE and management team
QualificationsKnowledge and Skill Requirements:
- BA/BS with 8+ years of progressive experience in Leader Development and/or Organization Development
- MA/MS/MBA in Human Resources, Organizational Development/Psychology or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Design and adult learning (e.g., ADDIE Model, Design Thinking, Kirkpatrick Model, Bloom’s Taxonomy) knowledge
- Successful track record designing and managing multiple projects and priorities with minimal supervision.
- Impeccable customer service, interpersonal, and team building skills
- Must be proactive, a self-starter, results oriented and take ownership
- Ability to partner closely with senior executives and execute quickly
- Flexible and agile in your approach to leveraging data and making rapid decisions
- Willing to get involved in a variety of tasks from high level strategic to detailed and routine tasks
- Ability to work in dynamic, sometimes ambiguous environment where priorities may change.
- Flexible and adaptable when dealing with ambiguity, conflicting priorities and crises.