Manager, Talent Acquisition- On-Campus Recruitment Position at Weight Watchers International
At Weight Watchers, we inspire healthy habits for real life. We meet our members where they are and leverage the latest nutritional and behavioral science to help them eat healthier, move more, and shift their mindset. We are a purpose-driven organization and we understand how to create community and deliver personalized services to help our members throughout every step of their journey.
We have more than 50 years of history and trust to build on, and we are leveraging technology, community, and behavior science to help more people around the world reach their goals. Our approach is science-based, and evidence proven to help people lose weight and develop healthy habits to live life fully. If being part of a purpose-driven, member-focused, high-performing digital culture sounds exciting to you; we invite you to explore Weight Watchers and our open positions.
WW is experiencing extremely high growth, and this is an opportunity to have impact and create a difference in the lives of the next generation of WW’s top talent.
This program will focus on recruiting technology talent for our NYC and San Francisco offices, and will expand to other departments as the program grows. We are looking for someone who has created a campus recruiting program from the ground up and socialized the program throughout an organization. Responsibilities include building and implementing college recruitment strategies as well as establishing relationships with targeted schools. You will partner with our Talent and OD team to bring the program to life.
- Create and implement on- campus recruitment strategy to support the intern program and entry-level hiring in order to meet our Technology and Product talent needs
- Develop and cultivate relationships with college career centers, professors, and student body to increase WW campus visibility and then continue relationship beyond their student life
- Be a master story teller of the WW journey and transformation, and bring it to life in an excited and relatable way to students
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders at a senior level to ensure alignment between the business and Talent Acquisition
- Identify recruitment teams that include hiring managers, talent ambassadors and alumni to participate in campus events such as company presentations, interview days, info sessions, career fairs
- Partner with Tech Evangelist on planning and executing on- campus events including logistics and giveaways, timelines and interview processes
- Manage full cycle recruitment for intern and entry level candidates
- Build pipeline of talent and maintain engagement and communication throughout process
- Communicate with career office, students and hiring managers at various points throughout interview process and ensure positive candidateexperience
- Ensure a diverse pipeline of talent for intern and entry level roles by engaging with student organizations and attending diversity conferences
- Develop and analyze metrics to assess effectiveness of programs
- Develop and implement continuous process improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 -7 years of experience building and scaling campus recruiting programs, including some experienceworking withTechnology teams
- Deep appreciation and understanding of using metrics to drive performance, find efficiencies and diagnose issues within the recruiting process
- Ability to consult with all levels of internal and external customers, including students and University partners, Hiring Managers and WW leadership
- Motivated to stay abreast of emerging market and talent trends
- Possess a strong sense of urgency, curiosity and intuition
- Strong communication skills and ability to build consensus
- Excellent organization and project management skills along with attention to detail
- Passionate about working with students and entry level hires
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare and wellbeing benefits
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
- Generous paid parental leave