With its broad roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Bros., Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
Job Title: Manager, Talent Acquisition, Nashville
Report to: Director, Talent Acquisition, East Coast
A little bit about our team:
Warner Music Group has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and strategic Talent Acquisition Manager to join our U.S. Talent Acquisition team, based out of our Nashville offices.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for designing, implementing and leading talent acquisition strategies for all positions across all Nashville businesses, including the CoE and Warner Music Nashville. This role is responsible for partnering with the business on all talent needs, and guide and coach leaders on talent acquisition best practices.
Why this could be your next big break:
The ideal candidate will be passionate about talent acquisition strategy, as well as sourcing and recruiting the best talent for our company. The candidate must be confident, outgoing, a networking pro, and someone who can represent our brand and culture in the most positive light.
This candidate must be able to forge and maintain outstanding working relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders, including hiring managers, HR partners, candidates and employees.
Here you’ll get to:
- Strategize and manage full life-cycle recruitment for all Nashville business groups
- Build and cultivate strong relationships with client groups by understanding business objectives and providing solutions to talent needs
- Partner with key HR stakeholders on workforce planning, recruitment strategy, market findings and best practices recommendations
- Manage and recruitment processes and identify best practices to be leveraged across the organization.
- Coach and counsel Nashville-based leaders and managers on all recruitment, interviewing and selection processes
- Leverage strategic sourcing to identify steady pipeline of qualified candidates for current openings, as well as anticipated positions. This includes but is not limited to defining, developing, and executing on recruitment strategy via direct sourcing, industry networking, internet/social media recruiting, employee referrals, and relevant trade and industry organizations.
- Leverage data to assess effectiveness of recruitment strategies and solutions
- Act as liaison with third party staffing agencies, on an as needed basis
- Attend job/career fairs and internship fairs in Nashville and other TN locations as needed
- Special projects as required
Rockstar candidates will be:
- Proactive in recruitment approach, as well as in relationship building with all key stakeholders
- Mature and strategic in partnering with hiring leaders and HR partners on all talent acquisition matters
- Disciplined self-starter with can-do attitude; proactive, resourceful, collaborative team player; detail-oriented and strong follow-through skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize searches
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that demonstrate a proven ability to develop relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of employment law required
- Data-oriented and comfortable leveraging metrics to make decisions or recommendations. Workday experience is a plus.
- Experienced with recruiting in the Nashville markets
- This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels and has a high level of emotional intelligence.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
- Prior experience working in music entertainment and/or media industry
- Experience managing high volume recruitment (within Accounting, Finance, New Media etc.) preferred
7-10 years’ of full life cycle recruitment experience
Proficiency using ATS systems (Workday preferred), MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Strong knowledge of current federal and state (CA) regulations related to employment (EEOC, ADA, etc.)