Talent Acquisition Manager is a key position directing strategy, process improvement, vendor relations and Coordinators to provide day to day functional system support as well as ensuring excellent customer service is delivered to our internal and external clients. The Manager is also responsible for building, monitoring, maintaining, enhancing and correcting processes to ensure the most effective and efficient delivery of service as it relates to the administration of numerous HR disciplines, employee data maintenance, new hire on-boarding and talent acquisition coordination. This position will act as a liaison between Associates and/or Applicants and service providers. Will collaborate with third-level support for resolution to escalated inquiries and issues
The Manager is the front line leader team supporting Talent Acquisition operations. He / she is highly focused upon managing and developing each of his / her assigned team members. The Manager effectively collaborates with customers, supplier, hiring managers, and applicants, to align work efforts, develop and execute tactical plans that enable successful business operations and, when applicable, business transformation. He / she actively leads and collaborates across HR and business areas to ensure efficient and effective Talent Acquisition services and operations. He / she is fully accountable for ensuring appropriate staffing and allocation of resources.
- Ensuring effective development and delivery of performance evaluations and PFP for all assigned Associates.
- Actively managing processes associated with creation of individual development plans and associated training plans for assigned Associates to ensure that they are both feasible and in line with organizational goals.
- Closely collaborating with Human Resources and peers to guide developmental/rotation assignment to effectively and efficiently fill Associate vacancies and enable career opportunities.
- Actively coaching of others toward demonstrating all behaviors and core values defined by TD Ameritrade.
Vendor Management and Service
- Achieving alignment of work priorities with customers based upon mutually agreed upon ROI.
- Delivering services according to policy/process, on time, within budget and in accordance with specified levels of quality (SLAs).
- Collaborating with customers and suppliers, developing, implementing and ensuring ongoing execution of the continuous improvement of talent acquisition operational processes.
- Developing and leveraging of partnerships and relationships with internal and external Customers and Suppliers to meet business needs.
- Effectively measuring and reporting results of service and improvement work to customers in terms that they see as valuable and understand.
Process and Operations Management
- Leading others to existing policy and processes to drive consistency and compliance
- Leading assignedAssociates andothers to continuously improve process and systems.
- Assist in evaluating requests and create process flows to transition tasks and/or processes into Talent Acquisition operations
- Collaborate with functional area experts, HR leadership and/or external service providers to resolve inquiries.
- Continuous review of existing practices within the team to identify opportunities for improvements
- Providing second-level support for inquiries related to exceptions to company policy, practice and/or processes.
- Collaborating with functional area experts, HR leadership and/or external service providers to resolve inquiries.
- Leading and managing:
- Talent Acquisition operations policy and practice, including legal requirements
- General understanding of Benefit plan concepts
- Relocation program and policy
- Onboarding forms and processing
- Recruitment processes and regulations (EEOC, discrimination, interviews)
- Background screening regulations and policy
- Personal File Management
- Increasing automation
- Setting strategy for Talent Acquisition onboarding, provide input to strategy for Associate
- Support, HRIS, and HR Analytics.
- Recognizing, monitoring, and making decisions based on service level, risk, and quality assurance metrics.
- Setting strategy objectives for Talent Acquisition onboarding and operations functions
- Developing and executing appropriate change management vehicles, programs, campaigns, and initiatives.
- Ensuring frequent, continuous, and effective communications across HR, with key suppliers, and business partners via both formal and informal channels / mechanisms.
- Experience using core HR ERPs (Payroll, Benefits, HR Administration, Book of Record, Position Management and Relocation and Background Check)
- Experience using new associateOnboarding Systems
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems preferably iCIMS
- Experience managing and using Helpdesk and call center Systems
- Experience using CRM Systems
- Experience using HRIS systems preferable PeopleSoft
- Familiar with Employee and Manager Self Service
- Experience evaluating background screening results
- Microsoft Office suite
- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years of Human Resources experience