Actively recruit against strategic more senior level requisitions. Inspire, motivate and manage a portion of the talent acquisition team members to ensure team commitments, performance standards of excellence, and overall hiring needs are met. Model effective collaboration with Function Leaders, HR business partners, & other Support teams to achieve needed team alignment and shared vision of success. Partner closely with senior leadership team to proactively understand current talent needs, organization strategy, and anticipate future hiring demands. Provide consultative advice and demonstrate the ability to influence outcomes. Determine best process and approach to ‘manage the funnel’ - continually cultivating candidates for diversity, niche skills and high volume hiring. Deliver against and provide guidance to continually deliver quality candidates and hires. Drive adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing & hiring practices across business units to facilitate talent acquisition productivity and predictable quality. Leverage best practices and technology to drive quality hiring decisions and Candidate/Hiring Manager experience leading to high customer satisfaction. Partner closely with internal teams - Recruiting Operations, Legal, Total Rewards etc. - to ensure proper risk management and compliance requirements are upheld.
Role and Responsibilities
- BA/BS with 6-10 years of relevant & progressive experience leading a Talent Acquisition function
- Strong business acumen
- Advanced problem solving skills to address complexity and an in-depth understanding of the Talent Acquisition function
- Proven track record of influencing and navigating organizational boundaries and building strong partnerships with all levels of stakeholders to produce results
- A personal brand of leadership that speaks to inspirational qualities of driving for excellence, always finding a win/win solution, being an active listener and engaging communicator
- A track record of building organizational capability and expertise through selecting and developing high performing team members
- Talent Acquisition technology acumen and appetite to apply technology for gains in hiring quality and for marketing/pipeline building (e.g. social media and nurturing platforms).
- Logical potential successor to Talent Management leadership team member(s).