Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations
5 - 7 years experience • Business Services
Reporting to the VP of Talent Acquisition, the Talent Operations performs a key role for the organization through the management, design and implementation of talent acquisition programs necessary to attract, select and retain top talent who meet current and future business needs. The Talent Operations Manager isresponsible for ensuring the talent organization is optimized using system workflow, compliance andreporting to support and meet the business objectives and support the organizational talent strategies.
- Manages talent acquisition projects which improve efficiencies for recruitment model, including talent identification, sourcing, assessment, selection, employment branding, social media, and onboarding.
- Cultivate and managed third party vendor relationships ensuring reporting, accounting and service levels are being managed and met.
- Promote process excellence through metrics and measurements and ongoing evaluation of tools, systems and processes.
- Function as liaison with HR systems team to ensure system optimization. Have the ability to understand and utilize all talent systems at an administrator level.
- Develop reporting strategy which supports performance scorecards, daily, weekly, quarterly reporting.
- Represent TA and participate in project teams for acquisition, integrations, and lead certain projects to optimize the talent function.
- Consult with TA Leadership to ensure program deliverables and milestones are being met, while ensuring that resources and cost are being managed.
- Participate in the design and delivery of training and orientation activities; facilitate opportunities for collaboration and engagement.
- BA/BS Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or closely related field and work experience in talent acquisition and/or human resources operations.
- 5-7 years of work experience in human resource operations, project management, HR vendor management, talent acquisition management, or human resource system management experience.
- Skilled in HRIS/ATS systems, hands on experience as a system leader or administrator, prefer Taleo or similar ATS.
- Intermediate level analytical skills in developing reports in excel, OBI (oracle Business Intelligent). Possess analytical skills which can spot trends, develop forecasting and provide supporting narrative and recommendations.
- Excellent communication with the ability to convey complex information to a wide range of audiences at all levels within the organization. Led and work in a collaborative fashion with internal and external clients.
Job ID 1712656