Bachelors Degree Required
The Manager Talent Acquisition assists in developing policy and plans for Recruitment and leads the day-to-day human resource activities including an effective and efficient recruitment/application process for the NCH Healthcare System and NCHMD Physician Practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage a team of recruiters to include setting priorities, goals and monitoring results.
- Promotes team building leading to a positive results oriented work climate and increased productivity.
- Develop and maintain recruiting systems, policies, procedures and goals that align with our organizational mission, strategies and business objectives.
- Understands regulatory compliance issues that affect the system and department to include knowledge of OSHA, HRS, EEOC and JCAHO. Display's knowledge of employment laws, regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments and applicable laws regarding human resources.
- Oversee the entire recruitment process for open positions including posting, screening, interviewing, evaluating, and selection through offer/on boarding stage.
- Monitor the job requisition process and update and implement changes to the process as needed. Manage and monitor applicant tracking system to ensure process is being followed.
- Provide support and build business relationships with managers to help aid in their recruitment efforts. Coach Managers and supervisors on effective interviewing and selection techniques as needed to ensure sound hiring decisions are made.
- Works with selected Immigration Attorney's to ensure that the organization and our employees are in compliance with Immigration laws. Primary contact for Immigration concerns, internal and external for entire system.
- Act as recruiter for key positions and back up members of the recruiting team when demand exceed capacity.
- Act as an advisor to recruiting team members, providing functional expertise, market-related intelligence, coaching, training, direction and support.
- Participates in recruitment and retention strategies and works actively with the budget process and planning advertising. Manage recruiting and community housing budget.
- Oversees all daily operations and maintenance repairs for all Community Housing properties owned or used by NCH Coordinates all new leases.
- Maintains financial and statistical information on all incomes and stipends for purpose of rent and imputed income.
- Build relevant metrics to steer the activity, and provide measurements and reporting to Leadership team. Develop measurements and metrics to assess and manage recruitment team performance.
- Participates in a variety of community venues to market NCH.
- Works closely with directors for necessary need and validation of labor agency usage to include billing and monitoring of payments.
- Oversees the on-boarding of non-employee (allied health professionals) and contract employees to be compliant with regulatory standards.
- Oversees the new hire orientation to ensure a positive on-boarding experience for new hires.
- Volunteers to help on special HR and Recruitment projects.
- Organizes and schedules Recruiters to attend local school and college career fairs in coordination with Education.
- Responsible for the day to day management of employment staff including participation in selection orientation, competency assessments and corrective actions in conjunction with the HR Director.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with employment, recruitment, compensation or benefits, employee relations and policy development