IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The Talent Acquisition Manager is a dual role, responsible for both recruiting and overseeing recruiters who will be located onsite and remote. The TA Manager will be required to develop a broad and deep knowledge of the technologies currently in use by our engineering teams. This individual must have boundless curiosity and lean toward being a “techie,” someone who can understand how programming languages, platforms, hardware, and technologies all come together to drive our mission critical, globally-distributed solutions.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage full life cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels and within multiple business units.
- Manage a team of recruiters, keeping in mind position distrubution and metrics.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting technical talent at various levels in a multi-site global organization.
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure the job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate standards.
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to develop recruitment strategies to effectively source and identify both passive and active talent.
- Sourcing strategy will include cold calling, data mining, diversity initiatives, talent pipeline development techniques, network development, recruiting events, identifying internal talent for appropriate developmental opportunities.
- Develop and implement search strategy for passive candidates using LinkedIn and other social media tools.
- Develop, report, and present performance metrics and market trends to senior leadership team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or Management Information Systems and Computer Science
- Experience: 5-8 years of corporate full life cycle recruitment in a high volume environment - agency experience a plus
- A demonstrable expertise in ad-hoc, complex web search string generation (i.e., optimized use of search engine-specific Boolean operators across all leading web data, social, and search platforms). Proficiency with traditional web sourcing techniques (e.g., site x-ray searching, flip searching, location specific searching, targeted community searching, etc.).
- Extensive knowledge of social network platforms, online communities, conferences, and other potential sourcing pools used to isolate senior-level technical talent and emerging technologies (e.g., github, Stack Overflow, Top Coder, etc.).
- A broad understanding of the standards and trends in software engineering across a variety of domains (e.g., distributed systems, mobile engineering, front-end web engineering, databases, etc.).
- Experience in the development and analysis of recruitment metrics
- Management or supervisory experience a plus.
- Active use of applicant tracking system (ATS), Success Factors and SAP experience a plus.
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
Req #: 55204