$200K — $250K *
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for developing and executing enVista’s strategy for talent
acquisition/recruitment that are aligned with the current and future growth strategies of the business. This
position is responsible for hands-on full life cycle recruitment, implementing processes and establishing enVista as
the employer for choice. Collaborating directly with leaders on workforce planning and staffing needs.
Responsible for developing sourcing strategies and recruiting plans, presenting pre-qualified diverse candidates to
hiring managers and developing/negotiating offers with candidates. Ensures hiring manager’s experience, expert,
timely, and customer-focused integrated recruitment services. Accountable to drive individual performance to hit
• Partner with business leaders to source and assess talent for open positions. Influence hiring managers,
leaders, and business partners on adopting talent acquisition strategies and processes that produce the best
• Regularly assesses workload and progress and adjusts approach as needed to ensure SLAs are met. Assesses
recruiting KPIs to drive top performance.
• Assesses trends and leverages knowledge, data, and competitive intelligence to develop creative, customized
sourcing strategies. Effectively navigates and determines alternative options for challenging positions.
• Contributes towards ensuring consistent recruitment processes, tools and assessments exist to drive thorough
evaluation of talent. Measures and assesses quality of hires. Implements methods for continuous
• Differentiate enVista as an employer of choice and attract quality candidates through website content, job
board content, candidate communications, diversity initiatives, onsite or campus events, and other creative
• Administer applicant tracking system, configure site to gain process efficiencies, and leverage business
intelligence within tool to inform talent acquisition strategies and priorities
• Review all offers created by Talent Acquisition team for accuracy and consistency, involving Vice President or
General Counsel as needed
• Participate in career development and training initiatives as required, such as Interviewer Training or other
Talent Acquisition initiatives.
• Coordinate necessary visa sponsorship activities for candidates
Skills and Experience Needed:
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or relevant field.
• 12-15 years with direct experience in full-cycle recruiting
• Demonstrated ability to create strategic talent acquisition strategies and solutions based on data and
• Required experience with applicant tracking systems, UltiPro experience preferred
• DDI Target Selection Certification, preferred
• Strong written, verbal presentation and negotiation skills
• Strong Microsoft Office proficiency, high degree of Excel proficiency preferred
Valid through: 10/4/2020