- Manage and oversee the full life cycle recruitment process for Commercial CVI in the US and Canada, including intake meetings, sourcing, engaging, working with agencies/partners, screening, interviewing, wrap-up/feedback meetings with managers, offers (handling counter-offers, reference checks, etc.)
- Identifies the recruiting, sourcing and retention implications of the business strategy. Anticipates business partner needs and delivers talent solutions that enable the execution of the business strategy. Work with the Senior Recruiter, Recruiting coordinator, hiring managers and HRBP’s to develop proactive recruitment strategies (quarterly reviews of current employee makeup, changes in department (attrition, realignment, promotions, hiring, etc.)
- Responsible to manage identified list of Human Resources projects –ex. employee handbook, background screen provider. Lead cross functional teams, leadership reports, drive to results.
- Lead Talent Acquisition team – currently Senior Recruiter and Recruiting Coordinator – grow, manage, develop and guide on professional performance and development.
- Responsible to review opportunity for 360 feedback on recruiting process with Key Stakeholders – candidates, hiring managers, leadership, recruiting partners, HRBP, etc.
- Responsible for reviewing agencies for compliance, efficiency, etc., create metrics as necessary
- Contributes to the development and consistent execution of best practices in staffing and recruitment using labor market analysis.
- Work with legal to review agency contracts to ensure compliance and contracts are updated annually.
- Train managers on hiring process (requisition completion, interviewing techniques (do’s and don’ts), selection/interview process, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Ensure use of various traditional and non-traditional recruiting techniques and recruitment tools to the fullest capability (Taleo, LinkedIn, Universities, Referrals, etc.)
- Enhance diversityrecruitment efforts and programs
- Collaborate globally with Talent Acquisition specialists on Taleo and recruiting best practices
- Report on recruiting statistics; spend report (agency/referral/CVI recruiter), time to fill, time to hire, open orders, aging, etc.
- Stay current and educate HR and hiring managers on market hiring trends, rates, risks, demographics, etc.
- Work with HCM team to align future HRIS needs with current Taleo (ATS) system practices
- Drives results, ensuring that staffing activity is meeting/exceeding client requirements.
- Contributes to the development and consistent execution of best practices in staffing and recruitment using labor market analysis
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Thorough understanding of all federal and state regulations affecting areas of recruitment and selection and remains current with changes in employment laws.
- Basic knowledge of HR generalist responsibilities
- Extensive experience in internet recruitment, cold calling & networking
- Experience working with all levels of management to determine recruitment and hiring strategies
- Experienced with developing candidate pipelines through proactive measures
- Experience with ATS or Recruitment Management Systems
- Strong computer skills including MS Office required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Demonstrated recruitment process management skills with excellent follow-through
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently with little instruction/supervision
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize required
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Normal office environment
- Sedentary to light physical activity
- Significant computer work required,
- Flex schedule to accommodate business needs
- Must be able to travel commercially and internationally
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources required
- Master’s degreepreferred
- 7-10 years exp. with a mix of agency and corporate recruitment at all levels and all functional areas
- Staffingexperience would be a plus
- Experience in recruiting for professionals in remote locations a plus
- Experience leading projects with cross functional teams for successful outcomes.