$80K — $150K *
This position is responsible to evaluate, develop and manage creative recruitment strategies and solutions to support recruitment activity for North America with special focus of Field Operations V
Business Strategy and Policies
• Execute the implementation of the regional recruitment strategy
• Ensures compliance to recruitment policies, processes and procedures
• Leads a team of experienced professionals and drives the development and execution of a recruiting/sourcing strategy to meet the current and future hiring needs of an assigned business unit or department
• Develop networks to ensure needed flow of qualified candidates with emphasis on identifying most effective resources including college; community outreach; social media and marketing/branding efforts
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with LSG Sky Chefs leaders, vendors, community organizations, Universities and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
• Partner with business leaders and human resources to translate business needs into talent needs
• Monitor and evaluate sources around candidate response rates and conversion rates while running monthly reports on key metrics.
• Develop local actions driven by effective market analysis.
• Develop full understanding of area markets monitoring trends in wages; candidate priorities and branding
• Ensure that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed and directed
• Guide, motivate and develop the directly and indirectly subordinate employees
• Plan, implement and control the cost and budget in the area of responsibility, initiate and steer corrective action in case of deviation
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field required;
• Current PHR/SPHR certification preferred
• In addition, five to seven years of professional human resource experience including a minimum of three years of full life cycle recruiting experience.
• Demonstrate a high sense of urgency, self-management, ability to establish priorities, and work in both independent/team environments
• High-level of accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to process high volumes of information and documentation with accuracy
• Ability to utilize creative sourcing techniques to include network organizations, job boards, cold calling, referrals, etc.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work and cooperate with others to complete various tasks with established deadlines.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite to include: Word, Excel, and Outlook, ATS
• Ability to travel to attend various recruiting-related events
Valid through: 1/24/2022