What will I be doing? The Systems Operations Manager will be responsible for all functions related to maintaining and supporting systems and applications utilized by Portfolio Services. The Systems Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring the systems, applications and their functionalities are in compliance with all internal policies and procedures. To do so, the Operations Systems Manager will be responsible for implementation testing of systems to ensure the system’s functionality is complaint with company policies and procedures. Additionally, the Systems Operation Manager will act as a liaison and contact person for all loan oriented system business partners (D+H, Equiant, Equifax, Etc) and will oversee all activities with third party credit reporting agencies. This position will work directly with the Vice President and Senior Directors of Portfolio Services as appropriate. Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the collection systems department to improve system capabilities and stability of the systems used by collections team members
- Direct the design and development of new system functionality
- Oversee all data imports and exports of leads to the Noble System
- Optimize hardware and software opportunities to further drive marketing efficiencies
- Identify, develop and enable integration of the various operating systems and future systems to enable greater operation functionality and efficiencies.
- Assist team members in all compliance issues
- Analyze data, perform research, review and prepare reports
- Assist in or develop presentations
- Make recommendations on proper changes as applicable
- Interpret and explain compliance policies and procedures to team members
- Assist in system support or data conversion projects with all applicable systems
- Provide assistance in compliance reviews, examinations, and audits as assigned
- Act as a liaison with credit reporting agencies for credit scoring, reporting, disputes, etc. Assure system functionality for obtaining credit information remains functional and accurate. Develop and conduct training as necessary for exempt and non-exempt levels
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the system to assure compliance with all credit underwriting guidelines
- Responsible for system processing of annual FICO and social security review as outlined VIO the company’s SOP.
- Support for all Large Balance financing reviews/approvals.