• We are looking for a Sr. Manager who will be responsible for leading agile studios throughout product development process that aligns with Aristocrat’s strategic product roadmap.
• You will be responsible for ensuring that delivery of workfor the studios aligns with stakeholders expectations in regards to scope, timelines and quality.
What you'll do
- Mentor and manage members of the Agile Studios.
- Lead multi-team projects through all phases of the project lifecycle
- Analyzes and reviews development processes and/or tools to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new processes.
- Creates and ensures adherence to the development policy, procedures and quality initiatives.
- When applicable participates with the team in brainstorming and design sessions.
- Participates with the team to review software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Acts as a liaison with Systems organizations.
- Acts as a liaison with manufacturers and vendors of software and application products, especially with regard to problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Participates in the budget process for his or her area of the business.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
What we're looking for
- Requires minimum of 10+ years of software development experience. 6 or more years of management experience with technical/programming staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or its equivalent.
- Requires experience leading global teams.
- Must have strong management skills in the areas of performance management, employee engagement and talent development.
- Knowledge of software development and agile software development processes.
- Ability to identify ways to optimize processes and develop assets. Experience with resource allocation and utilization.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Solid experience in all aspects of software development, using generally accepted tools and techniques.
- Must have strong analytical and creative problem solving skills. Innovative thinking in problem solving.
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Obtain Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
- Experience with Scrum Agile development methodology preferred.
- Experience in Casino Gaming industry preferred.
World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
Robust benefits package
Global career opportunities
Our core values: Respect, Courage, Integrity and Passion
Our Winning Ways
- Unite - Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop - Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver - Execute with excellence, be accountable for results
- Play - Be creative, celebrate success