A great place to work!
Zelle® Closed 2018 with 433-million transactions and $119-Billion in payments and more than a hundred Community Banks and Credit Unions joining the Network® in the year's final quarter.
Come and join the most Innovative FinTech company in Arizona.
This position manages System Administration staff.
- Manages System Administration staff providing training, guidance, coaching, evaluation, problem resolution, and prioritization of department functions.
- Participates in developing a systems roadmap for software procurement, deployment, and use.
- Represents department in internal and external audit meetings
- Oversees the installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of corporate infrastructure solutions in support of production and corporate environments and directs System Administration staff to support these areas.
- Manages new releases or upgrades of software, utilities, and operating systems in support of production and corporate environments.
- Works with Security Technology to evaluate and implement system applications that monitor and secure all environments, and ensure the most current patching levels.
- Creates, fully documents, and maintains new and existing processes to conform to audit requirements.
- Collaborates across the organization to stay informed regarding organizational needs and system implementation timelines.
- Attend project meetings as needed to stay informed of system implementation timelines and overall impact to the network and systems.
- Participate in developing a system roadmap for systems management, monitoring, and automation software procurement, deployment and use.
- Create new and maintain existing processes that conform to and supportaudit/security requirements.
- Participate in identifying and recommending technology solutions for business and security requirements.
- Support the company’s commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data.
- Education or experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering.
- Minimum of 7 or more years of progressive experience in Systems Administration roles with at least 3 or more years managing or leading a team.
- Comprehensive knowledge of PC and server operating systems, networking and application support.
- Knowledge of Linux, Windows (workstation and server), MS Office.
- Knowledge of data migration, consolidation, and disaster recovery methodologies and their application.
- System administration experience in Windows and Linux environments.
- Ability to research and quickly resolve highly technical system issues.
- Effective written and verbal communication in conjunction with training skills.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, policy compliance, and documentation.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow instructions and perform other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.
Working conditions consist of a normal office environment. Work is primarily sedentary and requires extensive use of a computer and involves sitting for periods of approximately four hours. Work may require occasional standing, walking, kneeling and reaching. Must be able to lift 10 pounds occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently. Requires visual acuity and dexterity to view, prepare, and manipulate documents and office equipment including personal computers. Requires the ability to communicate with internal and/or external customers.
Employee must be able to perform essential functions and physical requirements of position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Early Warning is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and covered veterans.