Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance, including BP, Western Digital, Mass Mutual, and Koch Industries.
The Saviynt Customer Support division is adding a Manager of Support Operations that will manage and lead the support organization for Saviynt. The Manager of Support Operations will provide operational oversight and governance including status reporting, resource and task management for the team. Additionally, this person will report to the Director and help lead the Saviynt Customer & Platform Support to deliver world-class support and build a customer-obsessed team of deep experts who are highly motivated to deliver industry-leading technical support in every interaction.
- Manage a team of Support Operation Engineers and foster a culture of collaboration within your team; look for opportunities to quickly help those needing collaboration assistance.
- Model and coach for growth mindset, reward those who demonstrate customer centricity, agility, and innovation to achieve customer delight.
- Enhance the team through leveraging and applying feedback data such as 360 feedback cultivating development plans for all and making space and time for learning activities
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional teams such as Engineering Support, QA, Product, CSM and Professional Services.
- Drive adoption of CXF through data-based indicators
- Consistently enable the team to conduct case reviews to maintain case wellness, proactively engaging customers as needed.
- Engage in customer escalations; resolve the concern and look for ways to avoid similar escalations in the future.
- Attract strong talent to the team and ensure a focus on learning to build deep expertise and appropriate breadth in all roles in the organization
- Build and foster a culture of empathy for Customer needs and a tenacious drive for providing impactful solutions that meet the need and deliver value that improves our relationships with customers & partners
- Bachelor’s/equivalent in Engineering
- 5+ years People Management Experience
- 3+ years of Escalation Management Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Technical Support
- Strong Knowledge of Support metrics is desired
- Thinks outside the box to solve problems
- Excellent Operations and Support Lifecycle knowledge
- Strong presentation, reporting, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Ability to work independently, adapt quickly, and maintain a positive attitude
- Preferred Experience:
- Enterprise Security
- Working knowledge of Support & Engineering collaboration
- People Management Experience
- The accomplishment of driving creativity / Innovation
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a small but mighty company with phenomenal people. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high growth environment you belong with us!