The SC Process and systems manager will act as the primary contact to lead, develop and build a solid platform to support all required Oracle EBS related business processes under the Plan to Manufacture (PTM) and Procure to Pay (PTP) work stream, including all aspects of process orders for make-to-order and make-to-stock, inventory and warehouse management, manufacturing master data, oracle integration with manufacturing execution systems (MES), planned and unplanned procurement including inter-intra company inventory transfers. The SC Manager will work closely with cross functional teams to help develop the overall system design and data requirements and will identify, lead and implement supply chain system enhancements to accommodate new business requirements and enable process improvements.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work cross functionally, including IT other work streams to support Cell Therapy supply chain process using Oracle EBS.
- Support identifying and managing timelines, resources and tasks during all phases related with Supply Chain projects or initiatives, as well as ongoing business activities.
- Support and lead continuous improvement opportunities for SC processes such as manufacturing order management for make-to-stock and make-to-order, inventory and warehouse management including physical inventory and cycle count, integration with product costing, planned and unplanned purchase requisitions
- Lead solution designs of ERP related applications that impact demand and supply planning, with a primary focus on supporting Cell Therapy requirements.
- Ensure proper reporting models are created for business operations
- Write test plans, conduct quality assurance (QA) testing, support user acceptance tests (UAT)
- Drive processes and systems transformation design to support future state (To-Be) processes aligned with Plan to Manufacture and Procure to Pay business requirements
- Actively and periodically engage with business partners across master data, manufacturing and supply chain operations to analyze business requirements for supply chain, evaluate process improvements and propose feasible solutions-road maps
- Develop project and training plans, assist IT with the implementation and project execution for the Forecast to Plan work stream
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Information Systems, Business or Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain or manufacturing environment (pharmaceutical industry preferred).
- 5+ years of experience using ERP systems (Oracle, SAP, JDE)
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
- Ability to use tools and techniques for supporting the PTM and PTP work stream
- Advance knowledge of personal computer applications such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel 10%