Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Customer & Operations for our Management Consulting practice.
- Lead client engagements and work streams related to supply chain and operational improvement projects
- Provide oversight of day to day project work and highly skilled client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle
- Help ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Help execute process transformation, measurable improved operational performance, and organizational restructuring
- Establish client value propositions that tie financial metrics and CFO focus areas directly to operations business improvement
- Assist with proposal and business development activities by leveraging existing relationships with C-level executives
- A minimum of five years of management consulting experience providing advisory services related to supply chain, cost reduction, and operational restructuring with the ability to assess, improve, and reconstruct the information, physical, and financial flows across the clients supply chain
- Bachelors degree in finance, engineering, operations analysis, or a related field from an accredited college/university
- Deep knowledge of logistics, transportation, warehousing and distribution, including transportation management optimization, order management, and distributionnetwork evaluation
- Demonstrated experience developing relationships with senior clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Requisition #: 28279