This position may be based in Portland Maine or Remote Location
To manage the execution of high quality, integrated, cross-functional relationships with CMO partners; Primarily responsible for supporting the North America commercial business, with CMOs located globally. This is a key role to support the Dechra R&D, commercial, and DPM&S strategic plan targets.
- Manage Dechra’s existing relationships with CMOs to ensure that they are healthy, have a high level of trust, and function well for both Dechra and the partners.
- Creating a platform for open and transparent communication in order to proactively address issues, solve problems and facilitate identification of improvement opportunities with Dechra’s CMOs.
- Align and facilitate communication between key internal and external stakeholders on priorities: stakeholders will include supply chain, quality assurance, technical services, regulatory affairs, commercial sales and product development.
- Help design and implement a strategic customer relationship plan based on risk, value to the business, and ensuring continuity of supply for our markets.
- Ensure follow through on strategic areas of alignment identified through senior management discussions
- Support transfer into or out of DPM&S sites through effective relationships with new and existing CMO’s.
- Provide project management support for new product introductions, technical transfers, product line extensions and commercial changes at CMOs as required.
- Effectively negotiate balanced risk contracts with CMOs.
Key Performance Indicators
- Improved scores on Supplier Surveys (measure of ‘ways of working’)
- Indirectly, improved supplier delivery of finished product (OTIF)
- Indirectly, reduced compliance risk at CMO partners
- TT and optimization projects at CMO sites are delivered on-time and within budget
Behavior and Values
- Committed to delivering excellence
- Enthusiastic and results driven
- Able to take calculated risks
- Honesty and integrity
- Team player
- Willing and able to go the extra mile
- Ability to influence CMO and other key stakeholders
- Implementation various negotiation tactics
- Presentation and communication for varied audiences (technical / business etc.)
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Effective project management
- Strong communication and presentation skills to internal and external audiences
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Pharmaceutical or Biotech experience required
- 5 years’ experience in supplier relationship management, alliance management, project management, contract management or a similar role
- Experience with leading a cross-functional team in complex projects or initiatives via influence
- Proven ability to think at multiple levels within an organization