JOB PURPOSE: To manage and develop high quality, multi-media end-user deliverables across a range of mediums, and working with vendors, peers, and executives, executing their specific directives or providing end-to-end/concept-to-delivery support for multimedia products.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Partner with Marketing, Training, Communications and other internal teams to recommend the most appropriate media for differing messages
- Manage the production of audio and video, while managing all aspects of studio operations; including: scheduling, budgeting, video directing/production, camera operation, lighting, audio and video editing, production, and coaching in-house talent prior to taping
- Maintain process and procedures, guidelines, and best practices, including: process flow, scheduling, improving efficiency, identifying production opportunities, establishing metrics and measurements, project timelines, and creative concepts
- Lead the studio team to develop and produce external online digital video content supporting many lines of business including: Rent-A-Center, Get It Now!, Home Choice, Acceptance Now and RAC Franchising
- Lead the studio team to develop and produce Rent-A-Center stores' quarterly A/V TV wall content; develop and produce video content for internal use across all lines of business supporting: corporate messaging, training, operations support and HR; support company meeting A/V and photography needs.
- Manage and develop the production team
- Ensure all productions are completed on time, within budget and to standards.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders to understand needs, collaborate, and determine where studio resources will provide the most business value
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related field, and at least 8 years relative experience
- Strong portfolio of past projects and/or case studies
- Reliability, professionalism and dedication. High standards with the ability to be flexible in the face of competing demands, priorities and tight deadlines
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and Mac based OS, Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-oriented environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong planning, organization and project management skills
- Ability to travel locally to video/photo shoots as needed