Our client list includes some of the world’s most valuable Fortune 100 brands, growth companies transforming their industries, and mid-market firms that need help navigating the defining moments of their lifecycle.
Learn what it means to truly own your career, deliver real value to serious clients, and be a part of a growing organization with a big, bold future.
What Will You Do?
- Work with a diverse set of commercial clients ranging from growth and mid-size companies to leading Fortune 100 brands.
- Deliver Strategic Advice and Solutions to C-Level executives on how to obtain value from major investments and transformations.
- Facilitate client working sessions ranging from executive and board level meetings to large group presentations and requirements gathering exercises.
- Lead current state assessments of business challenges and build improvement roadmaps.
- Leverage a “roll-up your sleeves” style to develop and execute against clients’ strategic initiatives.
- Manage and coach teams and individuals to deliver complex engagements.
- Participate in business development efforts across all stages (market analysis, client sourcing, relationship building, proposal development, oral presentations, etc.)
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with clients at all levels that are based on integrity and trust.
- Contribute to industry leading perspectives on the implications of market forces such as data and digital transformation, emerging technology, macro-economic trends, regulatory challenges, etc.
What Do You Need to Succeed?
- BA/BS in Business, Accounting, Finance, Technology or related discipline
- 5+ years of client-facing experience in a professional services organization, and/or highly relevant industry experience in Strategic Planning and Delivery, Technology, Operations, Finance, or Accounting.
- Demonstrated track record helping companies undergo major transformations, including:
- Strategic Business Transformations
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures, and Public Offerings
- Private Equity Transactions
- Digital and Data Transformations
- Technology Strategy Development and Implementations
- Complex Financial and Regulatory Changes
- Expertise in some or all of the following:
- End-to-end Business and Finance Transformation across people, process, technology, and data
- Enterprise Risk Assessment and ERM Program Improvement
- Developing and using complex financial models (forecasting, build versus buy, ROI assessment, price optimization, etc.)
- Implementing and using Emerging Technologies (ML, AI, RPA, Cloud, etc.)
- Development of Business Cases and Strategic Roadmaps
- Program Management, Project Implementation, and Change Management
- Operating Model and Organizational Assessment, Design, and Implementation
- Prior experience working directly with and advising C-Level executives, including experience presenting complex ideas and facilitating executive workshops
- Highly effective interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
- Willingness to travel at least 50% of the time.
- Master of Business Administration (may substitute for business-related undergraduate degree)
- Experience executing complex transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and public offerings.
- Exposure to Private equity and/or financial services.
- Progressive responsibility in managing client relationships and achievement against business development goals
- Functional experience with
- Finance Transformation, including work with tools and processes associated with Close and Consolidation, FP&A, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Treasury Management, etc.
- Business Transformation, including process optimization (BPR, Six Sigma/Lean, etc.), process automation (i.e. RPA), performance benchmarking, etc.
- Solving challenging human capital issues, including organizational redesigns, performance assessments, change management, etc.
- Technology and data transformation principles, including systems architecture, cloud strategy, reporting strategy, data governance, and an understanding of leading industry tools for ERP, EPM, BI and Data Visualization, Data Management, Cloud Services, etc.
- Leveraging advanced analytics and/or data science, including big data analysis, machine learning, artificial intelligence, etc.
- Standing up and managing major PMO organizations (particularly in a Scrum or Scaled Agile model).