Watts is seeking a Manager, Strategy and Business Development to join the Strategy and M&A group. The candidate will partner with the EVP and Director of Strategy and Business Development to identify, develop, and implement the strategic growth plan to achieve Watt’s aspirations. The candidate will also work closely with Business units and Regional leaders to develop and help execute growth plans.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Understand end markets, customers’ needs and competitive landscape
- Lead the development of the growth strategies based on identifying market opportunities, market gaps, latest trends, and differentiated WATTS’s capabilities. Help develop product enhancement, channel, and acquisition strategies
- Assist in doubling the size of Watts’ business within five years through combination of above industry organic growth and strategically attractive acquisitions that will deliver strong returns on capital
- Identify potential strategic partners, alliances and relationships to expand core product lines, enter new markets, or bring new product lines to the organization
- Develop Strategic Marketing tools and processes for new products, new geographies and channels
- Bachelors in Management or Engineering with 2 years of consulting experience, e.g., Bain, BCG, Deloitte, Ernest & Young, LEK, McKinsey, etc.
- Or recent MBA graduate from top tier schools
- 2 years consulting experience (Business Analyst or Associate) or recent MBA graduate
- Demonstrated track record of developing strategies, business processes and products, and increasing revenues to meet established goals
- Ability to establish strong relationships with both customers and fellow employees through the highest level of professionalism, ethics, integrity, mutual respect, and value-added approach
- Team player who also possesses the independence of thought and opinion to provide candor and honesty when making key recommendations and decisions
- Embraces, embodies, and will role model the Company’s culture – including having a high degree of self-awareness and desire for constructive feedback and coaching
- TravelRequired: 25%
- Opportunity to work on international assignments
- Work in office environment or Work in a manufacturing environment
- May occasionally be required to perform job duties outside the typical office setting.