The Strategic Pricing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing business plans focused on pricing strategies that will deliver profitable growth for all segments within North America. This is a highly impactful position with responsibility for defining, developing, evaluating and overseeing the implementation of pricing models and strategies designed to optimize revenue, market share, and long-term profitability. Incumbent will be required to have a deep working knowledge of SAP pricing mechanics, along with strong financial, operational and analytical skills.
- Pricing Strategy
- Provide pricing expertise along with SAP and related system support for business unit
- Identify opportunities to improve pricing approach and execution
- Recognize and capture opportunities to drive cost reductions
- Optimize existing platforms and tools through system and process enhancement
- Work with Business Analysts and Management to help coordinate change management
- Provide knowledge and understanding of systems and processes and their relationship to other departments
- Identify, analyze and recommend opportunities to improve department process and systems
- Reporting and Analysis:
- Create and deliver metrics, reports and analysis related to company initiatives and activities that bring value and align with department goals
- Coordinate with business units, technical teams and other key stakeholders to obtain data required for reporting
- Prepare impact analysis on key initiatives for presentation to department leadership
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- SAP Pricing experience required
- Project management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong multitasking and time management abilities
- Understanding of systems and processes
- Displays objectivity in assessing impacts to the process, sub-process and system
- Consistent and methodical approach to problem solving
- Analytical skills aligned with pricing strategies
Education and/or Experience:
College degree and / or combination of college and 10+ years' work related experience, preferably in a high technology related field.