The Strategic Pricing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing business plans focused on pricing strategies that will deliver profitable growth for all segments within North America. This is a highly impactful position with responsibility for defining, developing, evaluating and overseeing the implementation of pricing models and strategies designed to optimize revenue, market share, and long-term profitability. Incumbent will be required to have a deep working knowledge of SAP pricing mechanics, along with strong financial, operational and analytical skills.
- Pricing Strategy
- Provide pricing expertise along with SAP and related system support for business unit
- Identify opportunities to improve pricing approach and execution
- Recognize and capture opportunities to drive cost reductions
- Optimize existing platforms and tools through system and process enhancement
- Work with Business Analysts and Management to help coordinate change management
- Provide knowledge and understanding of systems and processes and their relationship to other departments
- Identify, analyze and recommend opportunities to improve department process and systems
- Reporting and Analysis:
- Create and deliver metrics, reports and analysis related to company initiatives and activities that bring value and align with department goals
- Coordinate with business units, technical teams and other key stakeholders to obtain data required for reporting
- Prepare impact analysis on key initiatives for presentation to department leadership
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- SAP Pricing experiencerequired
- Project management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong multitasking and time management abilities
- Understanding of systems and processes
- Displays objectivity in assessing impacts to the process, sub-process and system
- Consistent and methodical approach to problem solving
- Analytical skills aligned with pricing strategies
Education and/or Experience:
College degree and / or combination of college and 10+ years’ work related experience, preferably in a high technology related field.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance