As a Manager of Strategic Partnerships, you will have the opportunity to work with many of the leading companies in the energy ecosystem to help scale existing relationships and launch new exciting strategic partnerships. You will help manage relationships with strategic, cross-functional partners to help us deliver the best solutions to our utility clients and end users. In effectively doing so you will help advance Simple Energy’s purpose to create a more sustainable future.
High level Overview of the Role:
- Work with the Director of Strategy and Corporate Development to manage relationships with key partners, including a regular cadence for communication, business planning sessions, tracking of activities in a CRM system, and identifying further opportunities for collaboration
- Become a key point of contact for and maintain strong relationships with Simple Energy’s key partners to develop and execute on mutually beneficial partnership strategies
- Understand Simple Energy and partners’ strategic priorities and use innovative approaches to help us build mutually beneficial business relationships
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Sales to identify, evaluate and negotiate with new partners when needs emerge
- Coordinate partner-related activities between Sales, Partner Success, Ecommerce, Product and Engineering groups to ensure that issues are surfaced and resolved and Simple Energy is achieving business outcomes
- Support contract negotiations and management of existing contracts (e.g. non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements)
- Track, analyze and communicate results metrics and trends as they relate to partners
To get started right away you will need:
- Experience: 3+years of partnerships, business development, sales or account management experience, preferable in the energy industry.
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaboration: Ability to work collaboratively and influence internal and external stakeholders to achieve results.
- Organization: Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Resourcefulness: Ability to think creatively to source information and work effectively across different teams to get things done.
- Agility: Thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced and growing organization while balancing competing priorities and projects.
- Values: Aligned to Simple Energy’s mission, self-aware and has a positive, proactive attitude.