Chula Vista, CA
Industry: Engineering Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 291 days ago
Manager, Strategic Initiatives Aftermarket
Apply Now Businesses UTC Aerospace Systems Job ID 61034BR Date posted 02/13/2018 City Chula Vista State California CountryUS
Lead multi-disciplined team of engineers, data-analyses, and project engineers to develop and support diverse improvement initiatives across aftermarket's technical and commercial services. This includes but is not limited to:
Drive initiatives to increase product reliability data collection and analytics.
Oversee and manage development of computer based training for internal engineering functions and customers.
Standardize and support data driven dashboards showing real-time customer satisfaction and product reliability.
Support development of business justification for fleet retrofits, product improvements, and modifications.
Qualification: US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Must be able to effectively lead small team of individual contributors with a diverse workload and work scope – helping the team to aanalyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Ability to perform project planning, scheduling and implementation while maintaining a focus on business results.
- Posses ability to define, implement, track, and document a multi-disciplinary project (schedule, resources, cost & budget).
- Ability to serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external customers on repairs and reliability data across UTC Aerostructures product line.
- Ability to work with all levels of maintenance, engineering, and management personnel.
- Posses excellent technical writing and PC skills with advanced proficiency in MS Project, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Familarity with aircraft nacelle structures and systems
- Knowledge of Teamcenter applications, AMM, CMM, SRM, MPD and Aircraft/Engine IPC manuals is a plus.
Education: BS degree in Engineering w/ 6-10+ years experience
MS degree in Engineering w/ 4-7+ years experience
PhD in Engineering w/ 0-2+ years experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.