You will be a member of the Enterprise Platform Growth Team, creating/driving strategic initiatives, SME support and go-to-market plans that drive growth for our merchants and partners as well as incremental revenue for us. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Working closely with core Product teams to create and manage programs/initiatives/features throughout life cycles
- Partnering with Sales and Accounts to identify and track opportunities, gaps and requirements driving prioritization
- Partnering with Sales, Accounts and Marketing to identify, target and drive narratives for new merchants, partners and markets/segments
- Identify, target and execute on lighthouse deals in general and partnerships specifically
- Optimizing merchant experience and the operational processes needed to support (e.g., merchant onboarding, performance metrics/tracking etc)
- Internal and external thought leadership
- Tracking and reporting of key business metrics
This position is NOT:
- A traditional sales role (though you definitely need a deep understanding of enterprise sales and WILL spend a lot of time being merchant-facing)
- A traditional, internal PM role (though you do need enough technical and product experience to partner deeply with Product and other key stakeholders)
You are self-motivated and able to act with a high level of independence. You are entrepreneurial -- business-minded, engaged with both the big picture and the details, working with- and managing stakeholders throughout the organization. You have experience working with players across the e/mobile-Commerce and payments ecosystems, having built merchant products for payments and e/mobile-commerce, having analyzed and created new product initiatives and grown it through entire product life cycles. You will have a deep understanding of e/mobile/omni-commerce, payments, merchant needs (outside-in perspective)) in global markets.
- 6+ years experience in payments (cards and alternative forms), with experience both in e/mobile-commerce and POS/offline with a focus on helping merchants grow revenue.
- Payments experience from the merchant side is a plus
- 6+ years experience in selling, supporting or implementing e/mobile-commerce merchant solutions, ideally in a Growth/Partnership role. Experience across multiple merchant verticals a plus (travel, subscription, digital goods and services, SAAS, etc.)
- Additional consulting and/or finance experience preferred
- Bachelors’ degree required, MBA or other equivalent degree preferred
- Significant people and organizational management skills. A natural leader and mentor.
- Experience managing global external relationships.
- Strategic in all things, Strong quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Passionate, strong Intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn.
- Detail-oriented, even in executing large scale plans with lots of moving pieces.
- Keen listener, understanding that success is rooted in understanding.
- Strong communicator who takes his/her job seriously but does not take himself/herself too seriously. Experience working effectively with senior leaders, peers, and direct reports.
- Ability to execute, problem-solving to streamline processes and building to scale.
- Willingness, ability and desire to travel domestically and internationally is required, with knowledge and fluency in other languages such as Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese a plus.