PURPOSE AND SCOPE: PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Design, develop, and create analytic models and reports that guide and inform business processes and performance improvement. Leads initiatives to design and build reporting tools, information dashboards, data generators, and other end-user information portals or resources. Plans, manages and controls the activities of a team that provides technology-based data reporting tools and management for business segments or the company at large. Brings expertise or identifies subject matter experts in support of multi-functional efforts to identify, interpret and produce recommendations based on company reporting and data needs. Advises business groups by providing technical and strategic reports that identify and address business issues and opportunities. Ensures that policies and procedures align with corporate vision. Manage & oversee analytics staff in the department.
Support FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer philosophy. Adhere to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and FMS policy requirements.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide leadership, coaching and development plans for all direct reports to maintain an engaged and productive workforce and coach each team member to deliver the highest quality work and to learn and grow in their roles.
- Partner with Human Resources on employee matters.
- Continuously look for ways to improve and increase efficiency in the group’s workflow and output.
Reporting / Analytics / Recurring Reports
- Provides analyses and data-driven solutions for various business needs, including but not limited to clinical and quality performance, education and training KPIs, technical services KPIs, regulatory KPIs, admissions and growth KPIs.
- Interprets data, performs quantitative analyses, and makes recommendations to management regarding findings, data collection, quality issues, and follow-up enquiries/work
- Interacts with internal departments and external customers; particularly in developing analytics and in problem resolution.
- Track and manage the delivery of custom reports on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis.
- Collaborates with key financial stakeholders regarding budgeting/departmental spend, and metrics that impact the business
- Communicate with above-mentioned customers on a regular basis and represent the group in meetings with all levels of management, as needed.
- Review completed requests, as necessary, for accuracy and completeness.
- Develop, maintain and run routine and custom reports when needed.
- Participate in key company initiatives as directed by management team.
- Assist in the development or assessment of new databases, data collection procedures, or data analysis tools where appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Direct supervision of Analytics Analysts
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired; Advanced Degree desirable
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in data analysis, public health, statistics or project and staff management
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 6 – 8years’ directly related experience.
- 3+ years’ supervisory or project/program management experiencepreferred.
- Ability to work independently without day-to-day supervision.
- Strong management skills with the ability to lead cohesive and productive teams.
Job ID 18000FQU