CVS is a Fortune 7 company embarking on a journey ofevolving its existing ExtraCare program into a world-class personalization andloyalty program. This is a topinitiative within the company and we have a team dedicated to recruiting thebest talent in the world to help propel us to this goal. The company has already invested instate-of-the-art technology and scaling of our loyalty program, now we arefocused on optimizing our customer contact strategy. We are looking for the best and brightest toin our existing Analytics team and help deliver on this initiative.
CVS Health is looking for a dynamic individual with passionfor using data and analytics to drive business results. As a member of Loyalty& Personalization team, Sr. Analyst will analyze customer, category andcampaign data to draw insights, and use advanced analytics to optimizepersonalized contact strategies across multiple programs and channels.
The Senior Analyst should have a strong analyticaltoolkit, including expertise in using SQL & SAS, and proven track record ofleading discrete projects and work streams taking independent initiativeworking with analytics counterparts and business stakeholders. Successfulcandidate should also have strong communication skills, both spoken andwritten. This position is based out of our Woonsocket, RI office and willreport to the Sr. Manager of Loyalty & Personalization, with consistentexposure to the Director level and above.
· Conduct hands-on analysis on customer andcampaign data using analytical and statistical tools such as SQL/SAS to uncoverinsights in customer behavior and business profitability.
· Analyze customer segments, building-outcustomer profiles, optimizing campaigns (direct mail, email, POS, digital),including adhoc/custom requests to internal business partners and presenting to leadership.
· Conduct the analysis to identify and developcustomer growth opportunities – this may include drawing customer insights,quantifying size of opportunity, and custom analysis to support business casedevelopment
· Leverage data and analytics to developtargeting recommendation and test plans to optimize customer programs this mayinclude audience selection, product and offer recommendation, multi-channelcontact cadence, external data and partnerships, etc.
· Partner with Decision Science team to build andbring advanced analytics models in to optimize contact strategies for new andexisting programs.
· Own execution and delivery of multipleanalytical projects in a fast paced environment – including design, execution and delivery of campaign, customer, category/vendor analysis, presenting tointernal business partners and leadership.
Required Qualifications :
· 3+ years of data analysis experience, using SQL
and/or SAS with strong knowledge and hands-on experience extracting and
· 1+ years of experience in Customer analytics,
CRM or database marketing, preferably in Retail but also open to Financial
Services, Insurance or Telecom domains.
· Excellent communicator, both verbal and
written. Ability to distill detailed analysis into higher level insights and
takeaways for multiple levels of the business.
· Shown ability to work across multiple simultaneous
projects with high time demands.
· A real passion for understanding and meeting
· Solid understanding of retail and/or data
driven marketing, campaign analysis, customer analytics (reactivation,
retention, loyalty), CRM or database marketing.
· Strong problem structuring and solving skills –
including data structuring, quantitative reasoning, and implications
· CRM experience in retail, consumer packaged
goods, OR related consulting environment.
· Experience with wide variety of Advanced
Analytics techniques; statistical analysis skills strongly preferred.
· Experience working with Teradata tools and
in Statistics, Quantitative Economics, Mathematics, Marketing,
Economics, Engineering, Operations Research. MS/MBA preferred.