As we expand our business, we continue to look for the best and brightest to drive strategic business decisions. As a Manager on our team, you will be responsible for partnering with our product and operations teams to understand key growth drivers, and provide our leadership team with actionable and strategic insights. We seek versatile thinkers who can structure and analyze a variety of business problems. We also value those who can lead cross-functional teams and drive projects from ideation to strategy and implementation.
- Host and supply acquisition.
- Marketplace pricing, monetization, and competitive intelligence.
Please state your areas of preference and interest in your application.
- Guide business strategy and drive outcomes: Develop deep understanding of what drives growth and efficiency for our business; partner with the leadership team to translate insights into action
- Define metrics and manage performance: Identify metrics that align with business drivers; set team goals; and track progress
- Identify step-change opportunities:Partner with operating teams to identify areas of outsized impact through quantitative analysis, industry benchmarks, and competitive research, taking an objective view. Elevate, champion, and drive these opportunities.
- Provide the investor mindset: Create the business / investment cases for new initiatives and help leadership prioritize resourcing. Consider the range of outcomes that an initiative may have on the company and how to push for upside.
- Support new business model development: For new product areas, provide the business lens to ensure products support long-term business health
- Lead through influencing: Build consensus across cross-functional teams to drive business outcomes, including: Product, Operations, Data Science, and Sales.
- 5+ years of relevant business analysis experience. Ideally you have a mix of management consulting, business operations, private equity and start-up or operating company experience.
- Ability to work and influence cross-functionally is a must. You are proactive, effective at communicating with different audiences, and can bring different stakeholders on-board. You seek out and have a track record for driving change and impact in a fluid, unstructured working environment.
- You’re someone who possesses grit and finds creative ways to get the job done. You bring high energy and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a fast paced environment.
- Strong analytical abilities and able to synthesize complex information. You enjoy absorbing large amounts of data and qualitative insights and can quickly develop a strong narrative that leads to recommendations and builds our understanding of the business.
- You’re not afraid to roll your sleeves up when needed. You’re comfortable with financial modeling in Excel and building presentations in PowerPoint / Keynote. Comfortable using SQL (or be willing to learn SQL).