PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Strategic Account Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for the development, operations, and profitability of all physical security services within our client's construction projects throughout the United States.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Provide supervision to Project Managers (e.g., oversee customer relations, ensure Physical Security Surveys and post orders are updated regularly, and review disciplinary actions for consistency and propriety)
- Implement standard security operations at each construction site and ensure compliance through quarterly visits
- Ensure that contract-required training and screening elements for security personnel have been met; quality assurance and contract compliance
- Request necessary equipment to perform security function
- Coordinate with Human Resources personnel on recruiting efforts
- Maintain overtime to the preset requirement designated by G4S
- Minimize negative turnover of personnel
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to obtain and maintain any/all licenses, certifications, certificates required by law
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Must have one of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice or Business Administration with a minimum of 5 years work experience in the protective service industry
- A minimum of 10 years of work experience in a protective service environment (e.g., military, law enforcement, security, etc.)
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions based on training and procedures provided
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must not use illegal drugs. Must be able to pass a drug test with negative results (except when undergoing documented medical treatment).
- Must submit to an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Job Reference: G4S/TP/710250/101091