The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Strategic Account Manager. As a Strategic Account Manager, you will serve as the liaison for the customer and local G4S Managers to help ensure all operational, financial, and administrative functions for the customer with regards to the national guarding portfolio, and is responsible for the development, operations, and profitability of all physical security and safety services within this assigned Security Solutions account. As such, this position will collect, analyze, and report on all Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) on a regular basis, and provide direction and leadership for contracted services including security and safety, security operations and othersecurity solutions. This position coordinates the day-to-day administration and specialized reporting functions to ensure quality customer relations; creates reports that are generated, analyzed, and provided as needed per client contract and company policies; and communicates with client representatives and field offices regularly to facilitate these activities. The Strategic Account Manager will also be charged with the responsibility of developing, implementing and maintaining operational work instructions, emergency response procedures and general best practices for the safe guarding or people, assets and brand name.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Work closely with client and other vendors to ensure consistent and coordinated service delivery at all responsiblelocations
- Ensure that contract-required training and screening elements for security personnel have been met; quality assurance and contract compliance
- Personnel management; provide supervision to Project Managers (e.g., oversee customer relations, ensure Physical Security Surveys and post orders are updated regularly, and review disciplinary actions for consistency and propriety)
- Implement standard security operations at each customer facility, and ensure compliance through quarterly visits
- Develop direct reports – knows each one’s strengths and opportunities for development, engages them in frequent development discussions, aware of their aspirations, creates development plans and is engaged in succession planning
- Project management; implement standard security operations at each client facility, and ensure compliance
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Associate’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Business Administration or equivalent area of study
- Must be able to meet and maintain requirements for specific skills, certifications or authorizations specified for the assigned accounts
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Experience in managing national accounts in multiple locations.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing a securitycontract or corporate accounts in a multi-location environment or similar. Additional relevant experience can be substituted for the required education on the basis of one calendar year of experience for one academic year of education
- Work history must include demonstration of each of the following:
- Ability to conceptualize, communicate, plan, promote/influence, implement and manage strategic initiatives, preferably in the security industry.
- Strong customer service and service delivery orientation
- Experience executing and/or leading an on-site incident response
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must demonstrate forward-thinking ability and anticipate issues and proactively surface solutions to customer
- Must possess high level of business acumen and ability to work effectively amidst paradox and ambiguity in a matrix organization
- Must be able to assess the risks and have knowledge and experience in implementing strategies to include awareness and training
- Must be able to advise sites and facilities on incident management plan development and maintenance to include training
- Must possess expertise in a broad range of security areas of concern to include personnel security, risk assessment methodology, physical security, investigations, control of regulated products
- Must possess understanding of and ability to apply the budgeting/allocation process.
- Must have knowledge of security operations and procedures
- Must have knowledge of supervisory practices and procedures
- Must have understanding of a variety of security and safety devices and controls
- Must have knowledge of business operations management and human resources administration
- Must be able to synthesize business/financial data and develop recommendations
- Must be able to interact effectively at various position levels and across diverse and cross-cultural environments
- Must be able to be an effective leader and member of project teams
- Must be able to take initiative and achieve results
- Must be able to carry out multiple assignments concurrently
- Must be able to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization
- Must be able to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug test
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Job Reference: G4S/TP/710250/109985