Salesforce is a critical business skill that anyone should have on their resume. By 2022, Salesforce and its ecosystem of customers and partners will drive the creation of 3.3 million new jobs and more than $859 billion in new business revenues worldwide according to IDC. In 2014 we launched Trailhead - the fun way to learn Salesforce - and set out on a mission to help people get the skills that employers are hiring for and we are extending the Trailhead platform to enable companies to customize the learning environment with their own content and branding. In 2019, we extended the Trailhead platform to enable companies to customize the learning environment with their own content and branding. myTrailhead reinvents corporate learning and enablement at every step of an employee's career journey.
We are looking for a smart, talented, and experienced product marketing professional skilled in messaging, campaigns, events and creative asset development, capable of inspiring millions globally across multiple channels to lead myTrailhead product marketing.
- Drive growth, awareness and momentum of myTrailhead.
- Produce external content including product presentations, customer stories, demo videos, webinars, FAQs & website content.
- Create compelling and easy to understand internal sales enablement content including sales training, competitive positioning, sales tools, FAQs, and cheat sheets.
- Partner closely with Product Management to understand the product strategy and develop top line customer narratives and compelling content and customer stories.
- Track the competitive landscape, understand target markets, and identify market insights to inform product strategies and go-to-market activities.
- Collaborate with campaigns and distribution teams to support sales enablement, demand generation spanning events, campaigns, social media programs, references and case studies, and press and analyst relations.
- Captivate audiences with stellar, engaging presentations at marketing events.
- Interface with outside creative and technical agencies.
- High energy, charismatic, innovative, creative individual.
- Equivalent of 5+ years of product marketing or similar experience.
- Demonstrated experience creating product vision/direction via compelling positioning and messaging.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in business discussions.
- Strong ability to influence and work cross-functionally.
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas and drive execution.
- Strong public-speaking and presentation skills.
- Expertise with both Microsoft PowerPoint and Apple Keynote.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience