The Product Owner/Manager serves as a key member on the Product Management team for the GCS business, working to ensure end-to-end business intelligence products are developed marrying the business and technology strategies to solve customers' needs. The Manager will be responsible for designing BI products for our sales and account development teams, creating experiences that power the account cycle and business productivity by strategically leveraging data and insights solutions. The Manager will collaborate with other team members, business leaders and partners to design and deliver BI products that fit and extend the existing enterprise systems. The person will participate as a working member of planning increment sessions, working with cross-functional teams to review business needs, assess constraints and partner with Technologies to prioritize suitable solutions.
- Partnering with stakeholders across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization
- Developing, owning and executing product roadmap
- Driving the product's functional and UX design process based on knowledge of the users and technology
- Translating product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories and acceptance test criteria
- Prioritizing and maintaining the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders
- Collaborating with partner delivery teams, such as SalesForce.com, Enterprise Data & Analytics and Field Enablement to ensure integration of end-to-end delivery with the BI product strategy
- Coordinating communication, escalating and facilitating resolution of risks, issues, and changes tied to the product backlog
- Collaborating with key stakeholders across the organization to manage and prioritize product and platform release cycles and roadmap, leveraging an agile mindset and customer-first mentality
- Working with engineering team to build and test digital products and features
- Defining and executing go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing and sales have what they need to be successful.
- Developing and maintaining appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Must have a proven track record of driving projects from conception through implementation.
- A good balance of technical knowledge and business acumen with a proven track record of driving data innovation and business metrics with a customer-first mindset.
- An established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development and an understanding of agile methodologies.
- Experience delivering data and insights through a variety of channels – reports, dashboards, APIs, alerts, interactive UIs
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment.
- High degree of organization, individual initiative and personal accountability.
- Direct experience delivering data and insights solutions for Sales organizations is desirable.
- 5+ years of experience in Project or Product Management and/or Product Development.
- MBA or equivalent strongly preferred.