As the Category Manager for Retail Promotions & Merchandising, you will be responsible for developing the vision for your designated Category in line with the Business stakeholder priorities. You will manage sourcing strategies across L'Oreal USA to optimize a spend in close partnership with the North Americas Sourcing hub.
- Develop strong relationships with your key stakeholders, be recognized as a valued partner and influence business decisions.
- In partnership with stakeholders, define the US sourcing strategies
- Translate and prioritize global/ regional strategies for your market
- Proactively exchange US specific need to help influence global/ regional initiatives
- Lead a broad range of commercial and business contract negotiations working closely with L'Oreal's legal counsel and Business Stakeholders.
- Manage/consolidate category spend analytics and Financial reporting
- Manage a strong Supplier Partnership program with your category partners.
- Design sourcing content to fuel our strategic transition to Ariba to better serve our business and stakeholders
- Ability lead cross functional teams and influence decision
- Strong project management, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Autonomous with high level of drive and energy
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
Your Experience / Education:
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, category expertise, or related discipline; MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years' experience strategic sourcing and category management
- 5+ years' experience within the category