Would you like working in a fast pace and multicultural environment? Then PUMA is the right place to be! Become a member of our successful Sports Marketing and Consumer Engagements team based in Boston, MA.
This roles purpose is to manage the day to day relationships PUMA has with professional basketball athletes, both male and female. Their focus is to ensure the relationships we have with our basketball athletes are always strong and that the relationship is maximized for all parties involved.
- Manage the day to day relationship with all PUMA Basketball Athletes. This includes but is not limited to.
- Ensure athletes have a constant flow of the right product. This includes both on court and off court product
- Work with each athlete to understand their performance basketball product needs as well as their off the court style needs
- Visit the athletes during the season and off-season to meet with them, hand delivery product and ensure they are staying connected to the brand
- Coordinate dates for in person appearances and photo shoots
- Attend photo shoots and athlete appearances to manage the athletes at these events
- Ensure that PUMA is fulfilling our contractual obligations to each athlete
- Communicate athlete marketing and activation plans to athletes
- Help to identify cultural milestones and moments in the athletes lives that PUMA can maximize
- Work with the athletes to identify and support their charitable initiatives
- Ensure athletes are posting on social media in a natural and authentic way
- Bachelors Degree in relevant field of study
- Minimum 5 years experience in relationship management; specific experience with athletes is desired
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects effectively and with desired end results is important
- International Marketing experience is preferred although not required
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of the basketball category and marketplace
- Passionate about sport and sport culture
- Travelrequired: 35-40%, primarily domestic
Job Posting # R1319