Purpose of Job:
Speech Analytics is an enterprise based technology that enables users to convert voice data into a searchable and reportable format. The results generated by the Speech Analytics team will be used by Senior Management in various areas of the Bank to make critical business decisions.
This technology in combination with leadership, and knowledge of Scotiabank’s strategy, products, technology and operations will have a deep and significant impact on productivity, Sales, Customer Loyalty and Employee Satisfaction across the Bank.
The Manager, Speech Analytics will ensure the delivery of actionable insights using the Speech Analytics product suite. The incumbent will work frequently with Senior Leadership, cross functionally, at a global level and with various bank partners to deliver insights that will:
Improve Agent Knowledge
Enhance the Customer Experience
Provide Business Intelligence
The incumbent will also be required to manage relationships with the IT&S and Support groups to ensure quick and efficient delivery of the technical solutions necessary to achieve goals.
Coordinates with Senior Call Centre Leadership on team objectives.
Collaborate with the bank’s IT&S and Support departments to ensure prompt delivery of technical solutions.
Provides coaching for analyst for improvement.
- Manage Speech Analytics projects from concept to implementation from a business user perspective.
- Monitor and control Speech Analytics projects to ensure timely ROI. Escalate to and engage appropriate departments when necessary.
- Arrange for a proper hand off to maintenance / operational teams when appropriate.
- Provide feedback and actionable insights from Speech Analytics to support strategic decision making.
- Implement the Speech Analytics strategy, coordinating with stakeholders to ensure alignment.
- Develop queries to deliver the foundation for analytical objectives.
- Oversee analysis of query results and compile information to support analytical objectives.
- Leads and conducts ad-hoc analyses and deep dives when necessary to provide insight to key internal stakeholders.
- Oversee the development of new reports and analyses that improve the understanding of key call drivers and business issues.
- Support business cases and presentations.
Ad Hoc analyses:
- Proactively identifies continuous improvement opportunities (e.g. call deflection, process improvements, and customer insights).
- Perform call studies to identify customer pain points and provide recommendations for action plans to improve customer experience.
- To be successful in this position, the incumbent requires the following skills:
- A recognized post-secondary degree in business or a related discipline
- 2 years’ experience working on projects that involve analysis and presentation of results and recommendations, ideally within the financial industry / contact centres
- Previous experience with Speech Analytics is an asset
- Strong project management skills
- Effective communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and to exercise judgment
- Full working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- A proven ability to work well in a demanding environment
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit - able to work autonomously, as well as part of a team
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors
- Management experience is an asset
- Spanish is required
Requisition ID: 18782