$100K — $150K *
The Manager, Specialty Pharmacy (SPP) Analytics is responsible for SPP related insights & metric tracking multiple products within the Janssen NA Pharm portfolio. S/he is responsible for generating, integrating and translating specialty pharmacy insights and analytics into growth opportunities and tactics that shape decisions and drive organizational actions for brands within Janssen. This position will serve as an internal consultant to SCG Specialty Pharmacy Strategy, SCG Trade, CIS and cross functional partners. This position plays a key role in advising and counseling business partners in the development and evaluation of new and existing business strategies and tactics and as a result, shares accountability for business results. This individual will be familiar with patient-level data and market dynamics pertaining to specialty pharmacies, patient experience, and patient affordability.
This job requires a combination of analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Minimum education of BA/BS equivalent is required
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant business experience in marketing, finance, analytics, clinical, management consulting or related field is required
• Demonstrated success partnering across the commercial organization to translate analytics and insights into actionable recommendations
• Demonstrated experience shaping and influencing organizational decision-making
• Strength in storytelling, data visualization and developing effective presentations
• Knowledge across a broad spectrum of analytic approaches / data sources and ability to identify appropriate approach to address key business questions
• High degree of intellectual curiosity
• Strong learning agility and demonstrated success solving ambiguous business issues
• Experience working with Rx, patient claims, and managed markets data sources (e.g. IQVIA, SHS, IntegriChain, Specialty Pharmacy data) is required
• Proficiency with all Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and Tableau is required
• Knowledge of market access dynamics (e.g. specialty pharmacy, payers, IDNs, patient access, trade distribution) is preferred
• Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (model selection and hypothesis testing, statistical inference, promotional response modeling etc.) and experience with real-world applications is preferred
• Experience utilizing advanced data processing tools (e.g. SAS, SQL, Python)
• Knowledge of machine learning techniques (e.g. supervised, unsupervised, deep learning) and their real-world advantages and drawbacks
• Expertise in domain specific data sets of pharma and specialty pharmacy data sources (including RWE, Patient level data, & sales data sources)
• This position is based in Titusville, NJ and will require up to 20% domestic travel including to offices in Horsham, PA.
Valid through: 12/14/2020
$100K — $150K
39 days ago