A&M’s Supply Chain Operations professionals assist our clients in analyzing each part of the supply chain process including: Procurement and Sourcing, Production, Logistics, Distribution and Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning (SI&OP) to identify value creation opportunities, develop a roadmap to accelerate those opportunities and assist with driving them to our client’s bottom line. From our thorough fact-based analysis, we assess the state of operations, identify key risks to investment and quantify potential EBITDA improvement plans.
The PEPI Supply Chain group is a growing business with high growth projected throughout the next two to four years. We offer excellent opportunities for career advancement and build leadership skills. The leadership team is focused on providing development opportunities, training and exposure to international and domestic business assignments.
We are seeking individuals that can lead and deliver project work streams for complex client engagements working closely with Private Equity teams to identify, design, and implement creative business solutions for their portfolio companies.
Managers lead the following types of workstreams and may be asked to both conduct analysis as well as lead teams to deliver results:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of a client’s procurement organization and strategic sourcing capabilities
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies to meet growth and financial objectives through effective integration with forecasting, demand/supply planning, , inventory management, and distribution & logistics
- Develop and manage efforts in sourcing and procurement
- Lead supplier identification, approval, contract/pricing negotiations and vendor relations
- Develop implementation plans to drive proposed changes in procurement and sourcing initiatives
- Effectively perform analysis and/or lead teams to conduct analysis depending on project scope.
- Strong written, oral, and analytical skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Structured project management (time, team and work-stream management)
- Initiative and drive
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to deliver time-pressured projects on-time and on-quality
- Flexible and creative thinking
- Client relationship building
- Excellent presentation skills
- 5-10 plus years of combined consulting and/or industry operating experience
- Preference for industry roles within Sourcing and Procurement functions
- Previous advisory experience from a top-tier strategy firm or Big-4 consultancy HIGHLY DESIRABLE
- MBA preferred
- Experience working for or with private equity sponsors and portfolio companies. Focus on managing direct and / or indirect categories
- Demonstrated track record of leading sustainable high-impact strategic sourcing approaches
- Exemplary experiencedesigning end-to-end procurement strategies
- Deep industry expertise in direct materials such as: steel, resin, commodity chemicals, packaging, automotive, textiles, solvents, plastics, polymers, adhesives, pulp, and IT
- Excellent fact-gathering and analytical skills, including business process mapping and quantitative analysis
- Flexibility to travel up to 80% of the time