Job Summary: Coordinates customer quotations, assigns account responsibilities and establishes and maintains communications between Sales and Marketing and other staff. Establishes and maintains positive relationships with customers, representatives and suppliers. Brings together and deploys the individual processes and resources to meet customer needs. Drives focus on individual customer profitability.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required
- Responsible for sales and marketing activities in a branch or territory.
- Monitors gross profit quote procedures chargebacks RMSs.
- Develops and implement marketing strategies and sales promotion programs in collaboration with suppliers.
- Prepares and communicate sales forecasts monitor performance and audit sales results.
- Analyzes and assists in determining inventory requirements.
- Negotiates competitive prices with suppliers on product lines.
- Provides input into customer profitability. Monitors and eliminate profit leaks.
- Provides market share registration head count analysis and related data for market intelligence for district. Job LevelSpecifications: Communication Skills Customer Service Data Analysis Good Attitude Integrity Leadership Meeting Planning Microsoft Office Motivated Negotiation Reliable Self-Directed Teamwork
Qualifications, Required Knowledge Skills & Abilities and Working Conditions
- 5-7 years of experience with the company's product linesinventory management warehousing and customer service.
- A minimum of 5 years directly related sales experience. Supervisory experience is a plus.
- Education and Certification(s): A High School diploma or GED. A Bachelor?s Degree in Marketing or Business is strongly preferred.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Normally more than 7 direct and/or indirect reports Sales and Marketing Supervisors and/or Reps report to this level.