Accela offers employees a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered, engaged and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are driven and passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
While we are busy changing the world, we also strongly believe in having fun and excitement at work, and encourage a collaborative and healthy work-life balance.
If you are motivated by the idea of delivering on the promise of democracy in the digital age and solving for a new era of more efficient, open and innovative governance, then we’d love to hear from you.
Where you fit:
As a Manager of Solution Consulting, you will oversee all aspects of Accela product presentations, including demo assignments and delivery. This position will be responsible for managing the workload and making sure quality comes before quantity. The Manager of Solution Consulting will report to the Vice President of Sales Support/Programs.
Impact you will make in the role (Responsibilities):
- Lead the team of Solution Consultants to develop and deliver winning product presentations.
- Manage Solution Consultant assignments and work load, maximizing their ability to impact sales.
- Provide quality assurance and oversight of the demo process and delivery.
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Product Management to provide feedback on solutions and sales interactions.
- Manage solution consultant team members.
- Maintain and evolve demonstration environments to stay aligned with industry best practices and Accela standard solutions.
- Conduct software presentations and other Solution Consultant duties as required.
Expertise you will bring in (Skills and Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of enterprise level, winning, multimillion-dollar software presentations.