Manager, Software Solutions – SAP Travel Management
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work you'll do
As the Manager, Software Solutions, you will provide leadership in SAP Travel Management while leveraging prior experience delivering complex projects involving a medium to large level of customization. You will collaborate with various business leaders to define the roadmap of SAP Travel Management, while providing a customer centric mindset for building solutions with great user experience.
- Work with onshore and offshore team members in delivering projects, changes and problem resolutions
- Lead areas of SAP Travel Management and define the requirements, configurations needs and roadmap for the Deloitte Expense solution; own the functional specifications for the Deloitte Expense system.
- Support system upgrades which includes Impact / gap analysis, applying patches, development, testing and deployment activities
- Coordinate with different project teams and finalize project schedules and dependencies
- Work with engagement manager and architect to define the system roadmap, architecture and delivery schedules.
- Work with team members and product owners to understand, analyze, recommend, plan, design and implement solutions to meet usability, performance, quality and security requirements
- Acts as a trusted advisor to clients regarding risk identification and mitigation.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and applications development team responsible for delivering leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools that empower our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more, anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics, and innovative custom development.
- QualificationsBachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience with 8+ years relevant experience in technical leadership and/or technology consulting on large enterprise projects around product implementation, configuration, development and support
- Strong knowledge in SAP travel management; working knowledge of ABAP and UI technologies is a plus.
- Possess a good understanding of SAP integration capabilities and web implementations.
- Understanding of design and project management of business software solutions
- Strong channel specific business and domain (functional/technical) knowledge
- Project software development life cycle experience and project management experience
- Experience with architecture standards design and implementation (including strategy, user experience, performance, controls, stability, quality, innovation, and enterprise security requirements).
- In-depth knowledge of technology risk management principles, privacy laws, and data protection/security regulations is preferred.
- Proficiency in Agile based project executions.