What will you be working on?
- Recruiting and developing engineering talent for a high-productivity distributed team
- Leading the evolution of our monitoring runtime and finding novel ways to provide users with actionable data
- Leading the development of scalable and resilient services capable of exceeding our availability and throughput needs
- Growing the adoption of our container-based monitoring agent while operating a fleet of thousands of cloud servers powering our SaaS offering
- Working alongside Product and Support organizations to make feature ideas magically turn into drama-free releases
What will set you apart?
- Experience managing high performing self-directed remote teams
- Experience with browser automation technologies such as Selenium, Webdriver, and Chromedriver
- Experience in a backend language like Java, Ruby, Python or Node.js
- Experience managing interrupt-driven work (our customers love us so much they always want more!)
- Experience managing on-call rotations, dev-ops practices, and 24/7 operations
- The most successful managers here act with drive and urgency, yet always take the time to listen and to do the right thing. They constantly seek new ways to explain, coach, teach, and bring out the best in others