$150K — $250K *
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We are much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Creating economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce is a responsibility we all share. To truly transform the global economy, we must evolve the way we hire and enable our talent to serve people of all backgrounds and experiences. LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As an Engineering Manager for the Production Infrastructure team at LinkedIn, you will be charged with setting the overall technical direction for solving a number of technically interesting projects scaling our systems and services. You shall be responsible for leading a team of talented Software Engineers/Site Reliability Engineers, investing in your team's career growth and mentor people in your organization to enable both personal and organizational growth.
- You are expected to manage the performance and career development of your team's engineers
- You will own part of products that require design, architecture, and coding
- You will be a role model and professional coach for engineers
- You are expected to inspire and develop team members
- You will work with peers across teams to support and leverage a shared technical stack
- You are expected to manage team to scale distributed systems, make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, review code, and deliver with speediness and quality
- You will produce high-quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed and checked in regularly for continuous integration
- 5+ Experience in managing and monitoring large scale software code deployments
- 3+ years experience as a Software Engineering Manager
- 3+ Cloud Infrastructure Experience (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- 4+ Experience with Python, Go or Java
- 5+ years experience in a UNIX-based large-scale systems development role.
- 5+Experience working at scale with thousands of systems in a SWE/SRE role
- 4+ years experience SDLC methodologies
- 5+ years of experience of being to debug complex problems across deployed services and software
- 4+ Experience with open-source databases (MySQL, Postgres, Redis, or others)
- 4+ years of experience designing, building, and operating large-scale productions systems
- 2+ Experience with Kubernetes
You will benefit from our Culture:
We strongly believe in the well-being of our employees and their families. That is why we offer generous health and wellness programs and time away for employees of all levels
Valid through: 12/2/2021
$150K — $200K *
25 days ago