O Fallon, MO
Not Specified years
Posted 238 days ago
• Been the victim of credit card fraud and thought, “Vengeance!” Yeah, we get it.
• Want to feel your spine tingle by thwarting credit card fraudsters across the globe?
• Interested in creating “That’s the stuff!” software for combating scammers?
The Security Services team develops new capabilities for Mastercard's fraud prevention platform. We protect cardholders / card issuers and aim to utterly eradicate credit card fraud. Our industry-leading bastion of defense processes billions of transactions per month with execution times literally 10X faster than you can blink. The Manager position will play a critical role in the coordination of new product functionality within this platform including world-class backend and consumer-facing features.
• Possess the aptitude to quickly learn and contribute to our complex platform.
• Ensure team is properly staffed and aligning to goals and objectives.
• Perform strategic and capacity planning of software solutions.
• Drive project delivery and monitor numerous work streams.
• Maintain co-worker engagement while providing coaching as needed.
All About You
• Considerate, polite, fun-loving, collaborative (cf. “Bob Sutton, 2007”).
• Expert organizational and communication skills: both verbal and written.
• Possess a technical background in the creation of software solutions.
• Expert level of experience employing agile development strategies and ceremonies.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or equivalent degree / work experience.