$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
*Must be willing to relocate to Charleston, SC*
Manager, Software Engineering
This is a software engineering management role within the Technology Services Organization. The ideal candidate has significant technical experience and proven management accountability across multiple software engineering teams. This person is driven to align software engineering teams with the technical and business goals of the Benefitfocus platform.
• Accountable for the timely delivery of software projects and management and allocation of the technical resources
• Direct manager for multiple scrum teams
• Manage software projects while working with cross-functional teams (product management, devops, hosting delivery) to meet product delivery goals
• Design and lead the implementation and testing of new features within a fast-paced, Agile environment
• Provide technical leadership and continuously refine our development strategy
• Establish team metrics, set goals for team members, perform reviews and ensure accountability within the team
• Drive your team to innovate and deliver roadmap features with agility and high quality
• 2+ years of direct people management of technical teams
• 5+ years programming experience in building web, mobile, or cloud-based applications (java preferred)
• Experience with iOS and Android development a plus.
• Bachelor's required in computer science, mathematics, or similar field
Valid Through: 2019-10-18