$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
We're creating technology that will change the world and we're looking for great people to help us do it.
We built the Amazon Appstore for Android and changed the way the world thinks about app stores. We built software for the Kindle Fire and helped make a premium tablet experience accessible to millions. And we're just getting started.
Our projects involve mobile software and web services that operate at massive scale. We have challenging problems. We need great people to help us solve them. We are looking for a talented, creative, and passionate Software Development Manager to help us create services and technologies that will shape the future of the mobile industry.
Are you holding out for an opportunity to:
· Have the ability to use your unique skills to make a huge impact?
· Create products that touch millions of people?
· Work with an amazing team of engineers who will learn from you and teach you new things?
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
· 3+years experience in development
· 3+ years of experience building and managing software teams
· Experience building and operating extremely high volume and highly-scalable web services
· Masters degree in Computer Science
· A proven track record of technical leadership, innovation, and customer focus
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Experience building developer SDKs
· Experience with distributed systems, SOA, and big data
· Deep knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
We offer excellent pay and generous stock plans, great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k with matching, and more. Relocation is available for qualified candidates.
Valid Through: 2019-11-6