In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain strong working relationships with IS Finance, IS Operations Group, and Technology Project Managers to ensure that fulfillment, auditing, active asset management, and disposition processes and any resulting data changes are known, understood and acted upon appropriately.
- Be responsible for maintaining and communicating current SAM concepts and objectives that align with the strategic goals and standard of the organization.
- Be responsible for maintaining current Software manufacturer and model information in the CMDB.
- Be accountable for ensuring all changes to IS services follow the enterprise standardized methods and procedures.
- Participate in overall business planning, bringing current and future knowledge of technology and evolving systems as applied to the organization’s competitive position.
- Develop strategies consistent with management goals and provides direction to managers to fulfill strategic enterprise direction.
- Be responsible for leading the team to assure the Enterprise SAM program is current, approved, distributed, followed by internal IS support teams and vendors.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a relevant discipline to the duties of the position.
- 7 years of Progressive IT experience within a large, complex, distributed environment.
- End user software experience required
- 3 years of IT leadership experience, with proven success in leading teams in complex technical environments.
- ITL Foundations Certificate.
- Business Planning/Process coursework/training.
- IS SAM methodology to lifecycle management spanning Governance, Fulfillment, Auditing, Active Asset Management, Disposition, and IT Financial Management.
- Thorough knowledge of general procurement procedures and policies.
- Knowledge of CMDB, SAM as a service methodology and principles.
- General understanding of accounting principles related to asset taxation and depreciation rules.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master’s Degree in Information Systems or Business Management.
- Infrastructure software experience (network storage server, SQL, ServiceNow) a plus
- 1 year in management level while creating frameworks and managing transformational teams to implement the framework while obtaining Executive level approvals.
- Certified Software Asset Manager.
- Certified IT Asset Manager.
Job Number: 222199