$100K — $150K *
What you’ll do:
As a member of the Social Strategy Team, you’ll be part of a small but mighty team of social experts helping brands navigate the ever-expanding universe of social. You’ll sit on a team of three out of the New York office but share ideas and inspiration with social strategists across Digitas national offices.
We’re a highly collaborative and nimble team with big ambitions for growth as we continue to evolve our social strategy capability. If you bring a fresh and positive enthusiasm to every briefing and client conversation, proactively ask questions and challenge the norm, and independently initiate projects that advance our team goals, you’re the unicorn we’re looking for!
As Social Strategy, Manager you’ll play an integral part in strengthening our relationship with clients via stellar social expertise, positioning Digitas as a social center of excellence. You’ll work closely with Account Management, Creative, and Data & Analytics team members in a highly collaborative environment to meet the day-to-day needs of clients, while also identifying opportunities for long term growth.
In addition to having a deep and nuanced understanding of social best practices, as a Manager, you will be tasked with helping our clients understand the growing importance of being socially sophisticated and the larger impact of social media on their business.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Developing smart social and content strategies for clients
· Sourcing, planning and executing social and content programs
· Helping create and execute influencer strategies
· Developing thought leadership pieces and other editorial material
· Keeping a firm pulse on pop culture, entertainment events and other opportunities for our clients to make waves in social
· Building strong relationships with third party content providers and website in professional networking arenas - attending/speaking at relevant events
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· 4 to 8 years of digital experience in advertising, entertainment, newsroom or content fields—if you have social, PR or publishing experience, even better
· A strong understanding of media planning, distribution and content syndication
· Expertise with innovative, entertainment-based social media programs
· Experience living in the social media universe—you’re in-the-know on all social platforms
· Excellent research and writing skills—and the ability to create smart content quickly (please include links to examples of your work in your application)
· The ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external partners
· A nose for new technology, new content solutions, social media events and developments—plus a strong connection with entertainment and pop culture
· An ear for consumer insights—you get what makes people tick
· The ability to back up great creative ideas with sound analytical reasoning
· Willingness to travel—you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Valid through: 3/28/2021
$100K — $150K
7 days ago