A truly global corporate citizen, HBC is committed to responsible business practices to bring about positive change, and we work hard to shape a sustainable future for people and the planet. Our philanthropic initiatives help create healthy families, strong communities, and sport excellence in the cities and countries in which we operate around the world, while striving to create innovative programs and resources that provide flexibility for work-life balance in order to maintain a positive working environment
What This Position Is All About:
The Social Media Manager will lead the strategic creative vision and paid media for HBC’s social platforms and positioning. This individual is required to set strategy and have the ability to manage the overall day-to-day business execution, long-term plans, and convey such to social media and marketing leadership. He/she must be able to demonstrate an elevated editorial aesthetic as well as a refined paid media science to grow consistent HBC positioning across social media.
The appropriate candidate will have a deep understanding of organic and paid social media analytics and KPIs as well as creative best practice and platform nuances to support key business priorities, grow performance, and measure success. This candidate will be well-versed across the social media landscape, with proven experience reaching target audiences with cohesive positioning and applicable paid strategies inclusive of influencer marketing.
Who You Are:
- An eye for detail and analytical mindset, as it relates to creative aesthetic and measuring performance, drawing
- Strong written and presentation communication skills
- A natural collaborator, organized/can manage several priority projects at once, and adaptable
- Self-starter who is comfortable working in a dynamic environment
You Also Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in social media, marketing communications or other relevant discipline
- Prior experience in fashion retail, whether brand, retailor or agency side
- 3-5 years’ experience in applicable social media role; brand/agency retail or fashion experience
- Proficient across established social platforms, understanding both creative and paid media best practices and restrictions in order to develop and lead the day-to-day and long-term strategy
- Proven experience delivering results within a complex and large organization
As The Manager, Social Media, You Will:
- Responsible for developing social media strategies, inclusive of creative and paid media recommendations
- Oversees development of the content calendar and social-specific content production, ensuring brand priorities and health of the channels are met
- Develops strategy for paid media on priority channels, analyzes and interprets data; Manages paid media budget
- Oversees monthly reporting in effort to draw insights on performance and optimize tactics month over month
- Oversees and develops vendor proposals on a weekly basis, bringing unique ideas and building relationships
- Manages influencer strategy and agency/influencer partnerships to meet campaign goals and test value of programs
- Manages platform relationships, social tools, and vendors for best-case deliverables
- Participates with platform reps and collaborates with internal, multidisciplinary partners across marketing, merchants, creative, media, events and PR teams, among others
- Motivate and manage Specialist and Coordinator-level direct reports, alongside partner with social creative specialist for relevant initiatives
- Manage yearly budget tracking and reporting MOM financial tracking to director
- Available for regular off-hour (weeknights and weekend) deliverables
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).