ABOUT THE TEAM
The Consumer Marketing team is responsible for leading brand and product marketing work through partnership with cross-functional teams and agencies. Our goal is to increase consumer affinity for our brand through integrated campaigns, activations, content and product updates. We are rooted in data and champions of the consumer voice, and always operate in service of the broader goals of the company.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Social Media Manager will engage with Stitch Fix consumers through timely, dynamic, interactive, and engaging social content. As a key ambassador for the voice of the brand, this role will lead creative partners through the creation of content and leverage insights to develop strategies that elevate the brand.
YOU’RE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE YOU WILL...
- Act as the Stitch Fix voice to help position the company as a globally recognized and beloved brand.
- Partner with cross-functional teammates to engage with consumers and influencers across Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube
- Own the social media content calendar, working cross-functionally with the Brand Marketing, Creative and Growth Marketing teams
- Collaborate with creative agencies and in house designers, as well as work with content marketing brand leads, to produce unique social photos, videos and gifs-- that look like no other competitor. Be distinct and take chances —with the goal of driving engagement and inserting our brand into relevant conversations.
- Be an expert, staying up to date on social trends and tools, and providing recommendations on social executions for marketing campaigns
- Inspire and manage a small team to create and curate great social content that elevates the brand and grows followers.
- Support nationwide social marketing campaigns which have a direct impact on growth and user acquisition
- Measure, track, and optimize performance so that we consistently achieve and exceed key brand and growth KPIs.
- Monitor social channels for key issues and post timely key consumer updates
WE’RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE...
- You have a B.A. with 5+ years of experience in creating social media strategy and content as well as analyzing results to develop better posts.
- You have superb communication—you have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are an inspired and avid social media user; you’re on your phone-- Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat 24/7
- You are pop culture obsessed and are up to date with the latest pop culture phenomenons
- You have experience with content marketing tools and platforms, including: CMS; social media management/listening; data and business intelligence.
- You have experience in a rigorous performance data environment and desire to test and learn.
- You are creative and excited about the opportunity to surface new and innovative ways to connect with consumers.
- You have had success with both planned and in the moment, reactive content creation and distribution. You can easily move between editing and authoring content yourself.
- You possess a strong understanding of consumer mindset, consumer empathy and dedication to great consumer experiences
- You take ownership, are an inventive problem solver and have a highlevel of accountability
- You have a natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and highly-fluid environment
- You have a passion for a vibrant company culture committed to being Bright, Kind and Goal-Oriented
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT STITCH FIX BECAUSE WE...
- Are a successful, fast-growing company with a start-up work vibe
- Are a technologically and data-driven business
- Offer competitive salaries, equity and comprehensive health benefits
- Are at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining shopping for the next generation
- Are passionate about our clients and live/breathe the client experience
- Get to be creative on a daily basis
- Are a smart and experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- Believe in autonomy & taking initiative